Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just another day at the park!







Posted by Picasa

Preston went to his first parade today and of course we forgot the camera! But I did manage to snap a few cute pictures at the park!

5 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

Well hey, Steph here. These pictures are so cute - your son is a doll (in a manly way, of course *wink*). I love the renovations you are doing on your home, you guys have the same style as my hubby and I, it seems. Anywho, about Adobe Lightroom, you can do a 30-day trial of the beta version here: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/ and see if you like it. It you've used Adobe before, it is pretty user friendly, otherwise confusing. You can email me with questions. The actual program is $300 after the trial - OUCH - but totally worth it.

S. Fantasia said...

P.S. I added you to my blog. Hope you don't mind. :o)

Julie said...

It is so nice to get on you blog and see new and updated pictures of what ya'll are doing. Preston is growing up into a little man! I have been getting lots of comments from friends about you great blog. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Mom

Chris & Stephanie said...

What great pictures. He is very photogenic.

Sarah said...

Love the pictures of Preston...he's so adorable...enjoy your time with him!! Love the kitchen, come do mine!! Hahahaha...
Love ya,
Sarah & family