Aside from a few small things to finish, the kitchen is done!!! I am so happy with the way everything turned out! I cannot even count how many hours we spent working on the kitchen, but I have to say it's worth it!
washington dc - day 7
7 years ago





8 comments:
wow the kitchen looks great. Jim I had no idea that your so crafty.
Gorgeous. Job well done guys. So what is next?
It really looks amazing! How long did all of that take you anyways?
hi jessica..i haven't met you yet, but i LOVE your new kitchen.:) the before and after pics are amazing..that is so awesome that you have put so much work into it and have it turn out so good
sarah
I love the new kitchen! You have done a great job. Hope that we will see you in Idaho next month!
WOW....can I just say WOW again!!! The change is AMAZING!!!You and Jim have done a fabulous job, what a great team you make! You should be so proud of you work. Wish I could be there to see (and help).
Love
Mom
You guys do some great work! The kitchen looks awesome! I can't believe all the time and energy you guys put into it! Well done!
I love your new kitchen. Almost nicer than ours!! Looks great, and you did a good job ya'll.
Love,
Jared
Post a Comment