This is the whole reason I wanted to get family pictures taken~ I saw this in a Pottery Barn Mag. and LOVED it! They are 8x10's, so it pretty much takes up the whole wall. (Thanks Jim for hanging them!)
I have some nice big walls here in our new home that I've been trying to come up with a plan for...so act REALLY surprised when I copy your idea someday!!!
I love the wall of pictures...you know that funny thing that always happens when we buy/do the same things without knowing it?! I have almost the same wall!!! mine is in brown frames with sepia pictures. lol. love you!!
5 comments:
I have some nice big walls here in our new home that I've been trying to come up with a plan for...so act REALLY surprised when I copy your idea someday!!!
CUTE!!!!
I love that. The pictures look incredible. Nice work Jim
I love it! and I love all your family pics! Your house is totally coming together...so cute!!
I love the wall of pictures...you know that funny thing that always happens when we buy/do the same things without knowing it?! I have almost the same wall!!! mine is in brown frames with sepia pictures. lol. love you!!
Post a Comment