Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Pictures




















I am so EXCITED to finally have our family pictures taken! My friend Charity took them for us last Friday(thanks Charity!!) She took a TON of AWESOME pictures, and it was SO hard for me to narrow down which ones to post! So here are a few of my favorites!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I just looked at your family pictures. They are wonderful. Ya'll are so photogenic! Thanks for all the updates!
Love Mom (Nana)

Josh and Amanda said...

We love the pictures!

The Feely Crew said...

Preston looks so grown up. YOu guys are so cute. I love the pics. They turned out really awesome!! Cute Family Guys!

Sarah said...

Wow great pictures...you all are so cute!!! Preston sure is growing up!!
Love ya,
Sarah & family

Melissa said...

They are so adorable!! She did awesome!! Which famil yone are you going to blow up big!! Preston is so stinking handsome. ;)

S and K said...

What CUTE pictures!! Your for sure going to have a hard decision when it comes to hanging some up! You have such an adorable family!