Sunday, June 15, 2008

Little boy's and sand boxes!




I'm not sure what it is about the sand box, but Preston can play in it forever! The only down side is that sand gets EVERYWHERE! The worst place is in his diaper..it's always full of sand! I guess it's worth it in the long run!
This has been a really busy week for us, we finally put in our new hardwood floors! We ripped up linoleum in the kitchen, carpet in the dining room and part of the living room, and tile in the front entry way!The hardwood floors look AWESOME! So now all we have left is the new counter tops (which should be in on Friday!) and new carpet........we'll probably tackle that next month! Pictures soon to come!

3 comments:

The Feely Crew said...

Preston - Play on buddy! It's really exciting you guys have done so much to your house! Ben abd I need to come visit so we can better see all the hard you've put it!

Allison

Chris & Stephanie said...

I love those pictures of Preston. What a cutie. Isn't it funny how much little boys love tractor/cars and mud/sand. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen pictures.

Julie said...

I am so happy Preston has a sand box. Jim does great work! Can't wait to see pictures of the new kitchen! What talented and hard working you both are!
Love Mom