Monday, June 9, 2008

Gas Mask!





I thought Jim with his gas mask was soo funny!! The kitchen is coming along great! The cabinets are finally done, tomorrow we start on the hardwood flooring, and in about a week the counter tops will be here!! When it's all done I'll post more pictures!

5 comments:

S and K said...

That is some serious work you guys are doing there! I can't wait to see the finished project!!!!!!!

Cardon Family said...

Man...you guys are just cruising along with that house! I can't wait to see the finished Kitchen! How exciting! And by the way...your family pictures are soooo good! I love them!!

Josh and Amanda said...

Looking good!

Chris & Stephanie said...

What a great look. The house seems like it is coming along. Can't wait to see the final results.

Julie said...

Jim. You do suc good work! Good job to both of you!