Monday, July 7, 2008

More pictures................






Posted by PicasaThis has been a fun long weekend! Jim's parents were able to come from Idaho to visit which has been really fun! We went out on the lake for the 4th, we were also able to visit Medora and see the badlands. Here are just a few of the pictures from our weekend.

4 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

Fun, fun! :o)

Julie said...

Wow! Cute pictures! Preston is so photogenic! Thanks for the update.
Love Mom

Melissa said...

Yeah...an update!! I know it looks like we stalk a lot but I think others must feed off our our blog as well. Either way, we love seeing the update! I can't believe how blue Preston's eyes are!

Cardon Family said...

how fun to go boating! Preston looks so cute in his hat! looks like a blast....i don't remember the last time I have been on a boat...long time though!