it looks amazing! you guys do good work! and i wouldn't have even noticed that you didn't change the countertops!
It is looking great. After you are done with yours I will let you know when I need help with mine. Hope you are doing great. Love you guys!
That looks so great!! I think the counter looks awesome too. It looks like it matches so I thought you planned it that way. Nice Work! Allison
Your bathroom looks great! You are such hard workers! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it looks amazing! you guys do good work! and i wouldn't have even noticed that you didn't change the countertops!
It is looking great. After you are done with yours I will let you know when I need help with mine. Hope you are doing great. Love you guys!
That looks so great!! I think the counter looks awesome too. It looks like it matches so I thought you planned it that way. Nice Work!
Allison
Your bathroom looks great! You are such hard workers! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment