Sunday, August 3, 2008

The newest addition to our family~









No, not the tiny baby in my belly, but an orange furry kitty! We've been talking about getting Preston a pet for a while now, and this Kitty just kind of fell into our lap! We've had him for a week now, and so far so good! No accidents and no destroying furniture. It has been wonderful for me because Preston has a constant playmate, they are always chasing one another. It's a good thing Kitty(that is his name for now) is very tolerant of Preston carrying him by the head, leg and sometimes tail!

5 comments:

Cardon Family said...

how cute! that is nice that it has occupied him a bit.....

The Feely Crew said...

Those are some cute pics.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Cute kitty. Preston will love having a constant companion. I loved having pets when I was growing up.

Julie said...

I love the new pictures of Preston and the "fred" look-a-like! Thanks for the update!
Mom

Melissa said...

That kitten is adorable...and ps...what is your due date?????? I'm dying to know!