This past weekend we went on a trip to South Dakota to visit the beautiful Black Hills. While we were there we went to visit Mount Rushmore(which was awesome!), Crazy Horse Monument, Old McDonald's Farm, and the Wind caves. Jim found out about the Wind caves in his Backpacker Magazine, and insisted we go there. I was hesitant at first, but they turned out to be AMAZING!! It is the 4th longest cave in the world, and is 125 miles long.....and they have still have not found the end! The hotel we stayed in was soo much fun because it had an indoor water slide! It was such a fun trip, but we didn't even scratch the surface of fun things to do, so we'll be going back soon!

Sorry about all the pictures to follow: To many fun pictures to chose from!
5 comments:
Wow...Looks like you had a great time, and got lots done. There will always be more to do later.
Love,
Mom
Fun! I've always wanted to see Mt. Rushmore.
What a fun trip! Mount Rushmore really is amazing! How are you feeling these days?
I am so excited for you that you're prego again! :) Congratulations... sorry I'm a little late. I think you are the cutest mom in the world.. Preston is so cute and I can't wait to see what a girl version will look like. ( At least that's what we're hoping it will be!) I hope you're feeling better! What a fun trip... I've never been there before.
Great pictures, looks like you all had lots of fun!!! The house looks great too!!!
Love ya,
Sarah & fam
Post a Comment