Saturday, August 30, 2008

Remodeling update~







It's really hard to tell how much we've changed just by the pictures, but it's soooo different! Paint, carpet, ceiling fan, baseboards, we tore out a half wall and tile, and put in the hardwood floors. It feels and looks so much bigger now.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Looking awesome!!!!!! thanks for the updates. You do such good work! I also love the new wallpaper!

Josh and Amanda said...

Your house looks great! You are both so talented! If we ever have a house to fix up, you will have to teach us some of your skills. Love ya'll!

Cardon Family said...

I cannot believe how much you guys have done to that house! It is so nice when your husband is such a handyman! It looks awesome!

Chris & Stephanie said...

When can I expect you to come and do mine. The house looks amazing, looks like a new home, not a remodeled one. Keep up the great work.

Cassie said...

Your house looks great! When are you coming to Idaho next?

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Jess-Jake and I really want to come and see all that you've done to the house. Too bad that we will have to wait a while longer. I am getting really excited for you to find out what you are having. We are kind of selfish and are hoping that you have another boy...just so our little boy has someone to play with. Everyone that we know seems to be having girls though...so we will see if the trend continues. I'm sad because Jake and I aren't going to be able to make it to Billings in a couple of weeks. We have a childbirth class all Saturday. Anyway...I am looking forward to seeing you when we see you. Love ya,
Tricia

The Feely Crew said...

WOW! I love it!!! You guys are animals.