Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big News!!!!





18 comments:

Danika said...

What a cute way to announce it. I'm so excited for you...congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

Cassie said...

YEAH! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Julie said...

Yeah!!!! I can finally tell people! It is really hard to keep quiet when you want to share the good news with everyone! Congrats!
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo I am very happy for you and thought you would be happy if I left a comment. I can't wait to find out for sure what it is, but I will be the first to guess that it will be a girl. Congradulations again, love you.
Jared

Sarah said...

Hooray!!! I knew it & no your mom did not tell me...Mom's sense these things.
Congratulations!!! So happy & excited for you all!!! Preston's going to be a great big brother.

The Feely Crew said...

WOOOHOOOO! Congrats. I'm really jealous! I'll be calling you tomorrow for details.

Allison

Ashley said...

Congrats Jess!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! You just told me you werent! You turkey!!

S. Fantasia said...

Yay! How exciting. Congrats.

Melissa said...

Okay!! That is so exciting and I think you need Preston to hold up another sheet that tells all the details...like WHEN!! :) Congratulations!

Josh and Amanda said...

www233



rewqazxcvas hallie hallei

Josh and Amanda said...

Hallei left that last comment for you. We are so excited for you! I had a feeling that this was coming soon! When are you due? How are you feeling? We will have to talk soon! We love ya'll!

Chris & Stephanie said...

That is incredible news. Congratulations. I am so excited for your little family.

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Congrats! We are really excited for you, and for us... we are just excited that our little boy will have a cousin close to him (at least in age if not in location). I guess it is about time for another one, Preston is looking like such a little man these days.

Cardon Family said...

yeah!!! that is so exciting! congratulations! we need more details!!!

S and K said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear more of the details--when is the nugget due, how are you feeling...all the general questions you've been asked a million times by now!!!

Megan Peacock Photography said...

I am so excited for yall!!! keep me updated on stuff. I am glad i can tell people now! lol

Mrs. Haynie said...

how exciting! i can't wait to tell brian when he gets home..he will be so happy for you!

TARADDY said...

Well it's sad to see that I am the one to leave the 18th comment. I guess it's been too long that I have checked out other people's blogs as well as attending to mine. haha. That's great news Jess! I agree that you picked a darling way to tell people. Your guys' little Preston is growing up so fast too! You have quite the life Jess,and I am glad you feel blessed. I'd have to beat you or something if you didn't haha. That fort is really something. Adam isn't so much like Jim, let's just say that.. haha. Hugs!