Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary


HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!! Wow! I can hardly
believe how fast the last 5 years has gone! I feel so blessed to
have Jim as a husband, and I am excited to see what the next
five years will bring!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...Five years! Congradularions! You have a great family, and have accomplished so many things in those five years! In some ways it seems like yesterday! Congradulations!
Mom

Cassie said...

Oh La la, showin some leg!! Haha! Happy Anniversary!

S and K said...

Happy 5 Years!! Seriously can you beielve that 5 years can go that fast! It feels like last year we were all in school! I hate to think it, let a lone say it but are we getting o.l.d???

Chris & Stephanie said...

Wow! Really? I can't believe you have been married that long. Too crazy.. Congratulations... FYI- it gets faster and faster with each passing year....

Melissa said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe 5 yrs has already passed by...that was fast!! Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Hooray...5 years down & many more to go!! Congratulations!! We're proud of all you have done!! Keep up the good work & keep those cute babies coming!! Oh my if you've been married 5 years, that means I've been living in UT for 5 years...yikes!
Love you,
Sarah & family