Friday, August 22, 2008

Update~


Thought I'd give everyone an update on our little bebe! I'm
almost 4 months along now, and just starting to feel better!
We are due around Valentines Day and I am sooo excited!!!
I have a feeling that this baby might be a girl.......so we'll
see in a couple of weeks! Ultrasound pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't wait.. I love it when my family has babies. More for me to love on....

S. Fantasia said...

Congrats - don't know if I said that in a previous post. I miss being preggo. Enjoy it...for me. :o)

It's so fu when they get old enough to play together. Post the gender when you find out...please? Don't make me wait, I'm so impatient on matters of unborn-baby genders. It's all so exciting!

Julie said...

I can't wait to find out if we are all right on the sex of the baby! I'll have to start making my plans to come to North D in Feb.
Luv ya!
Mom

Danika said...

I had that same "girl feeling" the second time I was pregnant (mostly because my pregnancy was completely opposite of my first one). I was even so bold as to tell the ultrasound technician. Well, we got Tyler...and I wouldn't trade him for the world! Girls are fun to dress (and VERY dramatic, as I'm learning), but two boys together is great - and so practical! I bet your mom is THRILLED to come help you in February in NORTH DAKOTA! Glad you're feeling better.

Cardon Family said...

How fun would that be to have a Valentines Baby!!!I can't wait to see what you are having!!!Hopefully you are feeling better soon!!!