This is what Preston did when I asked him to smile for the camera!
I am in LOVE with those eyelashes!!!!
the camera I have had my eye on forever! I've been
so busy that yesterday was the first day I had a
chance to "play" with it.Hopefully I can figure
it all out and get some good pictures!

5 comments:
I love how he stuck his tongue out at you...total boy!! good luck figuring the camera out....i am sure you will be a pro in no time
I love the new pictures! Good job with the new camera. Just in time for the baby arrival!
What a cute boy! Good luck with the delivery any day now. Can't wait to see new pics with new camera!
Looking good! I hope you love it. 7 days!!! How are you feeling? Good luck with everything... I hope it goes well!
Post a Comment