My 2 baby boys!
Things are going really great our first week home! It has been
soooooo nice to have my mom here to help with just about
EVERYTHING! Nathan is doing really well! He is a great eater,
great sleeper he only gets up once a night to eat, and I've only
heard him cry about 5 times! Preston seems to be adjusting well
to his new sibling, other than he won't let me out of his sight! We
are having fun as a family of four!
10 comments:
He is so adorable! I am so excited for you guys!
I'm glad Nathan is a good baby and that Preston is doing well with the adjustment. Has your mom left yet? That's usually when my older kids went psycho on me and started pestering the baby. Good luck! You'll do great. Welcome to the world of multiple kids & the art of multi-tasking...
I am glad that Preston is adjusting well at least so far. they are going to love having each other around as Nathan gets older!!!
Sounds like he is going to be such an easy baby for you guys! That's awesome. Hope things continue to go well. :)
I love that Nathan is being such a great baby for you. It will make the transition easier. I am also pleased that Preston is adjusting to being a big brother. He will be a terrific big brother.
Congrats. Your boys are very cute. We miss your family here in Brownlee. Melissa Gates
Aren't moms the best!!! I'm am getting so baby hungry! Especially when I see your sweet little guys! Your have got darn cute kids you guys!!
Allison
I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you. I am jealous that he is such a good sleeper. I still have to get up at least twice at night with Clark. I am excited to meet the little guy. He is so cute. Have fun at home with your family! I love you guys.
Well, I guess that's what I get for not checking blogs FOREVER!!! CONGRATS on the new ADORABLE little feller!!! It sounds like things are going great, which I'm SO happy for you! And I think Nathan sounds like the perfect baby! Again SO happy for you. I hope things continue to go well! You guys sure make cute little ones!!!
Post a Comment