Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More pictures.........











10 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Congrats. This is so exciting. He is so beautiful, and I love his name. So dignafied. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is so precious... I can't wait to see if he'll look different than Preston. I hope everything went well and you are recovering!

Jill said...

congratulation!!! THAT is so neaT! Carlos is soo jealous he wanted all boys! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Julie said...

AAww! He is just so sweet. Congratulations! BTW, you look absolutely fantastic for having just gave birth! Wow! Miss Supermodel Momma. He is adorable. What handsome boys you have. :-)

Vikki said...

Jessica and Jim:
Nathan is beyond precious! Thanks for sharing the photos. Best of luck with your adorable family! Luv Aunt (and great-aunt!) Vikki

Jen said...

Jessica you look awesome!! The baby is soooo cute! And tiny!!!! You always forget how small they were. Congratulations!

Julie said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of the special birth of Nathan. It is always amazing to see how close to heaven we are. Congrats! Love ya'll so much!
Mom

Rachel and Randall Rothman said...

Ohhh he is so cute! Jess you look good to for just having had a baby. Congrats you guys!

Sarah said...

Hooray...he's beautiful!!!
Love ya,
Sarah & family

TARADDY said...

Jess!! I had no idea you were even pregnant!! We had our second girl October 23rd. Congrats on another handsome. You look great! I have the internet now so I am going to update my blog! :) Then everyone will be able to see our new little Savannah.