Sunday, February 1, 2009

~ " Nesting" ~

With only 2 weeks left before baby #2 arrives, our house has been a BUSY place.... to say the least. I've been "nesting" as they call it, setting up the swing, bouncy, bassinet, portacrib, ect., but I've also had a ton of fun making receiving blankets and burp cloths for myself and friends that are expecting!



Jim has also been doing his share of "Nesting." Last week he decided to build an entertainment center in the living room! I'll be the first to admit I was a bit sceptical at first, but I love the finished project! He does such a wonderful job on any project he undertakes! Sometime in the future we will hang a TV above the new addition!







4 comments:

Melissa said...

those burp cloths are adorable! I can't wait to see Marshall #4 :) How have you been feeling?

Jen said...

Hey I've been sewing on burp cloths with ribbon, too! They're so fun! Very cute. That entertainment center is sooo cool. Maybe I will get to come and see it in person sometime this summer!

Julie said...

I love the burp cloths! You did a great job! I can't believe how great the entertainment center turned out. Great job Jim! Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

How fun to get ready for a girly! :) I love the burp cloths and the entertainment center. You both did amazing!