Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nathan Alexander









Nathan Alexander Marshall was born Monday, February 16th at 4:36 pm. Our sweetie was 7 lbs. 9 oz, 21 inches. More info and pictures to come soon!

11 comments:

The Feely Crew said...

WELCOME little guy!!! Ben and I are so excited for you guys!!! What a cute boy!! YAY!!

S. Fantasia said...

Yay! You had a baby. Me next, me next! :o) He is SO adorable. Congrats.

Danika said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable. Glad to hear all went well. How is Preston doing with him?

Crandalls said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

He is precious Jess and Jim!! Congrats!!!

Cardon Family said...

Congrats! He is darling! I had no idea you had your baby! I hope it all went well with the delivery! Can't wait to hear details!

Cassie said...

Congrats Jess! He is adorable!

SHARON said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE THIS CLOSE. I HAVENT TALKED TO YOUR MOTHER LATELY. HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE PRESTON AND BY THE WAY, WOW HOW HE HAS GROWN! BOB CAME AND LOOKED AT THE PICS AND SAID "SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL" (TALKING OF U OF COURSE). CALL ME WHEN U COME IN SO WE CAME SEE THE LITTLE BUGGA BOO. JUST THINK 2 YEARS AGO YOU WERE SCARED OF BEING A MOM. AND LOOK AT YOU KNOW. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU. SORRY I DIDNT GET TO SEE YOU LAST TIME I WAS SO SICK. HUGS TO ALL!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! Now that is a cute little baby!! and you look awesome!! You are on the verge of being out numbered ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! He sure is awesome! So far I think he looks like you Jess!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys and Gal!
He is precious. 2 kids Jessica, I can't believe it. Preston is so cute too. He's so big. You all look so great. I love your dark hair too.