We are so excited to be adding another boy to our family! It is so nice that they will be born in the same season, so baby #2 will be able to wear a lot of Preston's clothes! I'm also glad that Preston will have a little buddy to play with! Now we just need to come up with a boy name that we both agree on!!
washington dc - day 7
7 years ago
5 comments:
I remember feeling a bit disappointed that Tyler wasn't a girl, but now I love having two boys that share a room & entertain each other and play well together (when they're not fighting...)! And just think of all the money you'll be saving! Congrats & good luck picking a name...that's always the hardest part for us.
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Preston will have fun with a brother! Love ya'll!
Yay! Two boys are lots of fun and Preston will love having a little buddy to sit on and feed various objects to (if he's anything like Dean, anyway).
Congrats!
I am so glad you having another little boy. They will be the best of buddies.
WooHoo! That is so exciting! I was hoping to be sending you something pink but I love green too. So this one needs to be named Feely Benjamin - It's only fair :) Names are so hard. Good Luck. I really need to call you!!!
Post a Comment