
This is the bedding set I bought for our new Bebe boy! I am so excited that I can do a total BOY room!(I cannot bear the thought of banishing Preston to the basement quite yet, so they will be sharing a room)Right now Preston is SO into cars and trucks, it just made sense to decorate their room with what boys lOVE most!
4 comments:
That is SO CUTE! I love the colors. A nice change from pastel baby blue (which I refused to do).
we are so excited for baby boy #2! I can't wait to see what this little guy will look like. Do you have any names picked out yet?
I'm so excited you are having a boy. I think that works out perfect so the boys can be little buddys....and well beat up on each other and just be BOYS!!! I totally wanted a boy for the 2nd. That bedding is pretty cute... can't wait to see pictures of the room.
I love the bedding! It is perfect...and if Preston is anything like my boys they will not be growing out of the whole cars and trucks and tools obsession....it just seems to get increasingly worse! But I love it and you are going to love having those boys close together! It is the best!
Post a Comment