Preston and I have been enjoying the wonderful warm weather here in Sunny Louisiana! It has been so nice to be able to see so many family and friends! We were soo grateful that Dad could take off work in Florida to come and play with us for a week! Dad had to go back to work this week and Preston walks around the house calling "papa, papa"......so hopefully we will be able to see him around Christmas....(hint, hint dad!!)
washington dc - day 7
7 years ago
3 comments:
I am so glad you get to go home so often. Makes me envious. I love my camera. It is a kodak but I am not sure what the full name of it. It was $300 but worth every penny. It has a really high pixel. Good luck with the camera shopping.
Oh my goodness!! Preston looks so grown up!! Ohh I could go for some sun right now! How nice!!
Post a Comment