Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dad on duty~





I had the opportunity today to take a much needed nap.... and when I woke up, this is how I found my son!He was soaking wet and muddy from head to toe! It is amazing how dirty little boys can get when they are in the supervision of their dad!! I cannot complain to much though... I am the one who took a two hour nap!

4 comments:

Cardon Family said...

That is hilarious, but it is so true.....It is good for them to have unstructured Dad time though!:)

Chris & Stephanie said...

All boys need to get muddy every once in a while. Too Cute!

Julie said...

too cute! It was nice seeing you today. I'll link you on my list so I can catch up with you more!

The Feely Crew said...

What a cutie!! He wears that mud with such pride!!