What a darling boy! Thank you for sharing him with us! I love the costume! He is sooooo adorable. We sure enjoyed having ya'll with us here. We miss you so much.Love Mom
So cute!!! I'm off to get Halloween pictures uploaded to our blog now.
Too cute, hope you all had tons of fun!!!
He is soooo cute! Isn't fun to watch them get so excited?
brian and i love the costume! when the picture came up i started laughing and said "Brian you have to come see this pic!"
"Just smile and wave boys... smile and wave...."
I love that costume. I have never seen a penguin costume, it is terrific....
Oh cute. What an adorable penguin!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a darling boy! Thank you for sharing him with us! I love the costume! He is sooooo adorable. We sure enjoyed having ya'll with us here. We miss you so much.
Love Mom
So cute!!! I'm off to get Halloween pictures uploaded to our blog now.
Too cute, hope you all had tons of fun!!!
He is soooo cute! Isn't fun to watch them get so excited?
brian and i love the costume! when the picture came up i started laughing and said "Brian you have to come see this pic!"
"Just smile and wave boys... smile and wave...."
I love that costume. I have never seen a penguin costume, it is terrific....
Oh cute. What an adorable penguin!
Post a Comment