himself busy!! I've been teasing him that he
ALWAYS has to have a project! He actually
startedit over the holiday weekend while
his dad was here to help. It's not quite
finished, but Preston is LOVING it!
As you can see, he has a staircase to use
until he gets big enough to use the ladder!
I plan on getting a little table and chairs
to put up there for Preston &his little
friends!

8 comments:
WOW!!!!!That is some fort! Good job Jim! Wish we could have had one when you were little! Preston will have a fun place to bring all the girls!
Love Mom
Awesome fort! Keep the updates coming!
Love, Jared
Great job....come on over & build us one....Preston sure has some talented & craft parents...now all he needs is a sibling to play in the fort with...hahahahaha, have fun!!
Love ya,
Sarah & fam
Wow, this is so cute. Was it a kit or did they just get their great minds together and plan it themselves? Great job either way.
Awesome fort, Awesome kitchen, Awesome little man....(did I get them all?) You guys look great! And it's finally warm enough to play outside?! Tell Preston thanks for letting us use his toys at our LA stay!
Looks like you have been working hard as always! The fort looks great. I am sure that Preston will have a great time in it. Looks like you had a great time with Mom and Dad there. We love ya'll! Just thought that I would try out the ya'll with our upcoming move to Texas. I need to practice up!
that is one swwet fort jim!! Nice work.
Wow - that's impressive. Jim is quite the handy-man! Can I borrow him for a few weeks???
Post a Comment