Thursday, July 17, 2008

What can you remember??


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
I got this idea from my friend Noelle's Bolg and thought it would be fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I remember talking about "married things" all the time with you! Cassie and I would ask you questions all the time at work. I also remember that fun sleepover we had at your house when Jim was gone one weekend with all the Millhollow girls. Oh those days were so fun! Also... I just saw Brian yesterday and some poop cookies came up in our conversation! hehe

The Feely Crew said...

Okay since most of our friendship has been spent long distance it took me a little bit to think of something but I got it.

Picking all those tomatoes from the student gardens so you could teach me how to make salsa.

Okay heres another. You and Jim coming to visit after I had Madilynn and being totally doped up on some serious narcotics. (My face is hurting right now, and some more narcotice would sure do the trick.)

Anonymous said...

Out of all the fun and not fun times we have had together I finally thought of a good one. It was when we lived in Georgia and I was about 3 years old and you where about 11. And I asked my all knowing sister what pepper smells like, and being the loving and thoughtful sister she is she thought that it would be good to let me find out first hand what it smells like. So I take a big wiff of a thing of pepper and it gets all in my nose and I start to cry and she starts to laugh. She was punished which she diserved.
I have many others from when ya'll lived nearby, but those are for another time.
love you, wish you where closer

Jared Bird

Julie said...

I have so many memories, and not enough time or space. The first and foremost one is the day you were born. I couldn't believe something so beautiful had come into my life, and got the opportunity to be your mother. The second one is the day you were married. I was so proud of the beautiful daughter you were (inside and out) and how proud I am of you. The time went tooooo fast! The third one is the day you became a mother. My baby was now a mother to Preston. What a great mother you are. I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you! Love Mom

Rachel Rothman said...

my my...our whole semester living together was one funny memory. Probably my favorite though was the time during new years a few years ago when your mother thought I had scared you out of ever having children...you were so grossed out! OR...the time we locked eachother in the upstairs bathroom at Grandma and Grandads!

Rach

Megan Peacock Photography said...

New years eve 2001...we worked at the independence bowl together and it snowed!! we took some pretty cute pictures together! Then...our ride got in a wreck cause people in louisiana dont know how to drive in the snow!lol. Didnt i have 2 newyears kisses that year? lol