Sunday, March 9, 2008

Trip to Idaho













I haven't posted anything in a while
because we've been on a trip to Idaho!
It was just a short trip, but it was
so nice to see family! We were able
to visit Preston's Grandparents,
and Great Grandparents on both
sides! I was worried about how
Preston would do in the car (it was a
12 hour drive) but he was SO good!
He mostly slept and watched movies.
I would definitely do it again!

5 comments:

Josh and Amanda said...

Cute pictures! I am sure that everyone was so excited to see you! I am happy that Preston did so well in the car!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Like I told you at Mikasa's. It was so good to see you both. What a doll you have. Can't wait to see you again. By the way Chris couldn't believe that I recognized you before he did and that I knew what was going on in your life. Got to love blogs. keeps family close.

TARADDY said...

wow Jess he is getting so big! He looks just like JIM!! LOL

Julie said...

Preston is so cute. Glad you had a good time, and made it home with such a good baby.
Love ya!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jess! We went to Rexburg last weekend and Brian told Jenna and I that you were in IF! I text you but I might have an old number. It would have been so fun to see you! I saw Cassie too... we were just missing you!