Sunday, March 30, 2008

Babysitting Weekend!



Before my makeover!!!

And After.....................

A friend of mine was in a bowling tournament out of town this weekend, so we watched their 3 girls on Saturday and Sunday. Ages 11, 10, and 2. It was so much fun! As you can see, I did the girls make-up, so they returned the favor and did mine! I guess they thought I needed longer eyebrows!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...that is some CRAZY make-up! Glad you survived the weekend!
Love,
Mom
Nana

Chris & Stephanie said...

I love the new look. Looks like fun. Got to love hanging with some girls, sinse you live with all men.

Ku'ulei said...

Hey guys! Ken and I were checking Sara (Cardon's) blog and we found your blog. :)
Looks like you guys are busy and life is good. You have a cute little guy too! Good luck with the rest of your home renovations!