Sunday, March 30, 2008

The newest addition to our family~


I am so excited we have finally bought a jogging stroller! It is now warm enough to go almost everyday, and Preston LOVES riding in it! Thanks to my wonderful husband, we got a fabulous deal for a brand new one on eBay!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a nice stroller! You will get lots of use out of it, I'm sure. Can't wait to have you here!Love Mom (Nana)

The Feely Crew said...

So Jess; I noticed this is a double jogger! What are you going to do with the other side? I there something you'd care to share? :)

Sarah said...

Wow, I love the new stoller!! I always wanted one like that when my kids were little!! Although, this fancy stoller is a two seater...so what do you need to share with us?
Love ya,
Sarah & fam