Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!







Happy Easter! No Easter egg hunts yet.....Preston was more interested in his new tractor and car than he was in his Easter candy(all the more for Jim and I).
I hope that all y'all have had a wonderful Easter! We are so thankful for this very special holiday and all that it represents!

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a cutie!!!! I bet he loved the easter stuff, especially the new tractor! Happy Easter! I love you so much!
Love, Mom
Nana

Julie said...

What a cutie!!!! I bet he loved the easter stuff, especially the new tractor! Happy Easter! I love you so much!
Love, Mom
Nana

The Chatterton Family said...

Jessica, it's good to see some pictures of you and the family. Looks like things are going well for you.

Megan Peacock Photography said...

Hey there! I finally got on to look at all your updated pictures and blogs...your page looks so good! I cant believe how much Preston has grown. It looks as if you are all doing well. Miss you!!

TARADDY said...

Thanks.. I am excited to be expecting our second, but I also very nervous with all that is already going on in our lives right now.. :D However. my due date is between October 23rd and the beginning of November. When the doctor gives me a more narrowed down date, I will have to let everyone know haha... How are you guys!? How is Rachel? I haven't heard anything about her in eras haha. Where are pics of you and Jim!! Bring them on girl! :D