Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Pictures!






Thought I'd post the latest pictures of the
two boys! I was putting my hair in a ponytail
today, and Preston decided he wanted a
ponytail also!! He is such a good sport!!
Nathan is getting SO big!! He is now
2 1/2 months, and a whopping 15lbs.!!!
He is such a sweetheart, and such a
wonderful addition to our family!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the ponytail! Jim will be so excited! Nathan is getting so big. He is soooo round. Not missing too many meals.

Sarah said...

Love the new pictures...
Preston could make a cute girl too...hahahaha
They both are adorable!
Have a wonderful birthday this week!
Love ya,
Sarah & family

Unknown said...

Stud!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I love the ponytail. I can't believe how big the Nathan is getting, plus I love his little smile.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!