Monday, May 4, 2009

A much needed haircut!!


Before.........crazy hair!

Another before......

And after..........................


As you can see Preston received a much needed haircut! He was so happy with the outcome, he decided to pose for some pictures! What a doll!!! You've gotta love that mischievous smile!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a doll! The new haircut makes him look so much older. I wonder where the cowboy phase comes from? Love the new pictures! Thanks

Cardon Family said...

What a handsome little guy! He has such a cute smile!!

Melissa said...

That's funny. I guess you really know they need a haircut when you can put their hair in a full on ponytail!! He looks adorable!

Chris & Stephanie said...

What a transformation. He looks like a little boy before the hair cut and after he looks like he should be carrying a backpack and be headed off to school.

Ashley said...

too cute!!!

We will have to get together sometime!! I miss catching up with you!