Thursday, April 16, 2009



Things have been so crazy lately! Dad drove home with me last week and was able to stay for 5 days. Jim's parents and little brother Cody were also able to come for Easter, and this past monday my brother Ryan came to visit! It seems like all I do is change sheets! No....it has be AWESOMWE to have so many of our loved ones here to see Nathan for the first time! This past week we were also able to bless Nathan(pictures coming soon!) Jim did a wonderful job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visitors are the best even when it makes for a dirty house. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter with family!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I am so glad you were able to have so much family able to come out to visit. I love the new pictures of the boys. They get so big so fast.

Julie said...

I love the new pictures! Can't wait to see the blessing pictures! Miss you and luv ya'll!