




This past week we were able to bless our sweet baby boy. It was so nice to have some of our family members here, but we missed those who could not make it! Jim gave a wonderful blessing. I am so thankful for a husband who keeps himself worthy of those blessings. I am also so thankful for my two wonderful boys, they are the reason Heavenly Father put me on this earth!
3 comments:
You have the cutest little family. I am so glad you were able to enjoy this wonderful occasion with family members you love. I love baby blessings. Each one reminds me how lucky I am to have that that wonderful blessing given to me at the beginning of my life. I know it is the correct way to start out in life. And I know it has helped me choose the correct path in my life.
I love hie smile! What a sweetie. I am so happy for you guys!
What a cute little family you all have...Nathan looks just like his daddy & his big brother. Now mom's gonna have to have a baby girl that will look just like her. Not for awhile though, you'll definitely have your hands full with 2 boys! Enjoy! Glad you all had so much fun down south, love Preston's fish!
Love ya,
Sarah & family
Post a Comment