Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun











Jim and I were thinking that this might be our 1st Thanksgiving without any family.....but my Grandparents came to our rescue!It was so nice this year for my Grandparents to be here with us! We ate, and we ate and then we ate some more!
We cannot wait for them to come and visit again!

6 comments:

Cardon Family said...

How fun that they were able to come and visit! I bet it was a blast and of course it is always nice to have memories to look back on!:)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I am so glad you had family come. For me it is not Thanksgiving without family. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Jess~ I made my blog private, if you would like to keep viewing email me at sjadixie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That is so fun... I love Thanksgiving. I can't believe you're almost due. How are you feeling?

The Feely Crew said...

What a cute pregnant girl you are!! I'm glad you had family around for the feast!!! Happy Happy Holidays!

Crandalls said...

Hey Jessica...I found your blog through the wilsons...hope you don't mind! It was nice to be updated on you guys!