Those are huge! Very funny!
Love the lips & all the cute pictures! Glad Preston is loving the snow! Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving...eat lots of Turkey!!
Is Jim wearing some sort of plastic lips? I couldn't tell...
I love their lips. I can't believe they still make those..
Love the lips Jim! Preston seems to love them too. Love all the new pictures!Love Nana
I can't believe it has been so long since I've looked at your blog!! I looks like you guys are having a really fun time enjoying all that beautiful snow. I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving. Allison
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are huge! Very funny!
Love the lips & all the cute pictures! Glad Preston is loving the snow! Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving...eat lots of Turkey!!
Is Jim wearing some sort of plastic lips? I couldn't tell...
I love their lips. I can't believe they still make those..
Love the lips Jim! Preston seems to love them too. Love all the new pictures!
Love Nana
I can't believe it has been so long since I've looked at your blog!! I looks like you guys are having a really fun time enjoying all that beautiful snow. I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving.
Allison
Post a Comment