Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!



I cannot believe how fast these last 2 years have gone by! When did my baby turn into a toddler? I feel so extremely blessed to have Preston in my life, he makes me smile and laugh everyday! I cannot imagine my life without him, and I am thankful for the person he is helping me to become.
Preston's 2nd Birthday could not have been more fun! We started off the day with no church!!(It was about -25 degrees, and snowing, so they canceled church) We all took a nap (which Jim and I needed, because we stayed up until 1 am making Preston's Bronco Birthday cake!) We had some good friends over for presents, cake and ice cream! Between friends, Grandparents, and us...Preston made a haul!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

WOW! How creative you are! I just love the Bronco cake.How perfect for the boy who loves anything with wheels! Looks like he had a great birthday. Can't believe he is 2! How time flies!
Thanks for the pictures.
Love,
Mom

Josh and Amanda said...

Happy birthday Preston! It looks like you had a fun party. The cake looks great! We feel bad that we missed the party, but we don't feel bad about missing the awful weather!

Danika said...

That cake is awesome!!! But -25 degrees??? That's just crazy!

And you think time is flying fast now? It'll go even faster with your next one.

S. Fantasia said...

Happy birthday, Preston!

MG said...

Wow Jessica,
Time does fly, it seems like you just had Preston and now no 2 is almost here. I hope the weather warms up for baby 2 arrival in Feb. M

Chris & Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Preston!

Wow, I can't believe he is 2. I also can't believe that he looks so much like Jared.

The Feely Crew said...

Happy Birthday Preston!! That is the coolest cake! 2 already! Time flies way to fast.

Scott said...

Ice-cream at -25 huh? You guys are birthday troopers.