

I figured with another baby on the way it was time to potty train Preston! After lots of good advice, and an AWESOME book recommended by my friend Allison, he was potty trained in about 4 days! 2 weeks later he is still going strong!!He is sooo proud of himself, it's fun to watch him grow and develop everyday!
4 comments:
Yeah for potty training! I am glad that it went so well! And perfect timing for you too....now you won't have two in diapers! He is so cute! I can't wait to see your other little guy!
Yay! Eli got those same slippers for Christmas (but don't tell him). :o)
GREAT!! I am glad it worked out. Now I just need to put that book to some use and train Marshall. Have I got a great story for you!!!
You are sooooooo awesome! Great job on potty training preston so fast. He is so smart!
Love mom
Post a Comment