skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I know there seems like a ton of pictures......but hey...I took 212 pictures over Christmas break! Here are 25 of my favorites!
As most of you know we made the 12 hour drive to Idaho Falls for Christmas this year! It was so nice to be able to see BOTH of our families! We had an AWESOME time, and cannot wait to visit again!
4 comments:
Love the pictures...Preston is so grown up & he's going to be a great big brother!! Glad you all had a fun time & a safe trip!!
Love ya,
Sarah & family
So fun! I know what you mean by 212 pictures! I am still trying to sort through what I have! That is fun that you got to go to Idaho Falls.....It looks like you had a blast!
The pictures are fun Jess. It was a lot of fun to get to see you guys. We miss you and hope that we can make it out to Beulah this summer.
It looks like you have a fun Christmas! I wish that we could have been there! That's great that potty training went so well for you!
Post a Comment