Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



The past 24 hours we have been under a blizzard warning, and as you can see we've had plenty of snow! This is more snow than we had all last year combined! Preston and Jim bundled up and braved the cold weather to play in the snow today. I couldn't believe they lasted a whole hour in the freezing cold.....I took some pictures, then went back in the house! It was really nice to have a day where I didn't have to go anywhere, we just stayed at home and played!

3 comments:

Danika said...

BLIZZARDS & SNOW???? We finally dropped below 90 degrees yesterday...

Be sure to check my personal history this coming Sunday (and tell your mom too). There are going to be some groovy old pictures of you guys...

Melissa said...

holy cow!! that is so much snow!! I wont mention how warm it still is here because it shouldn't even be Nov in AZ based on the weather!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Jess - that is crazy. How much did you get total? We had just a sciff on Tuesday but up til last week we were in the high 60's which is amazing for this time of year. We have had about 3" inches of rain since last weekend so if it were cold we probably would have been buried like you guys. Stay warm...