
Preston and his friend Kyra in his "snow fort"

Can you believe Jim fits in there???????

Happy as a clam! I cannot believe how much Preston LOVES playing out in the snow (he doesn't get that from me!) It's as if he doesn't realize how COLD it is out there! Good thing his Daddy LOVES to play in the snow as much as he does!
4 comments:
Now there's some photos you will NEVER see on my blog!!! Did Jim build that snow fort? And are those socks over Preston's shoes? That's really cool Jim likes to play outside with him. That's what dads are for...
What is up with all that snow??? I'm with you I'll stay as far away from it as I can...hence the living in AZ! That pretty much takes care of that problem!! :) By the way I am so glad I'm not the only one pumpin' the Christmas tunes already!!! Sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't believe how much white stuff you have. I am glad it is you and not us that has that nasty white stuff.
So glad that Preston loves the snow. Wonder how much you will get this year. Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment