Wednesday, June 1, 2011

more stained glass!


Don't you just love this fish???? I'm going
to hang it in my living room! ............
Just kidding! This will be going
to Jim's office, at the hospital!
Jim and I actually did
this fish together.....since
I have NO knowledge of
rainbow trout! But he turned
out really "cute" I think!
What do you think????

3 comments:

Julie said...

SWEET!!!!!! i LOOKS GREAT! HOW TALENTED YOU ARE!

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Looks great, but I really think that it would be the perfect touch for your living room or kitchen.

Paula Marshall said...

I love the pictures of Nate and Preston swinging. When I think of my grandsons I always picture them living life to the fullest. Jim loved to swing when he was a little boy. He always had a big smile on his face.
Owen looks so content sleeping.

You guys must be doing something right.

Beautiful stained glass!