Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stained Glass Class


Recently a friend of mine talked me into taking
a stained glass class! When I told her I would,
I had NO idea how much I would enjoy it! I
loved having a night out with the girls every
week, and now I have a fun new hobby! I
have already started my second project.....
more pictures to come!!

3 comments:

Danika said...

My VT partner just told me she's starting a business teaching stained glass classes! It didn't sound very fun, but maybe I'll have to give it a try!

Mav and Jenny said...

It looks beautiful! I am so proud of you!! :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

You are talented. I have always loved to learn how to do that. I bought G. Avery's old farm house and have a couple of places I would love to put something like that in. Let me know if you want some business.