Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Backyard






One of the best things about our
new house, is it's on the lake! The
lake was never close to the house,
until the water started to rise......
now we have a fun "beach" area
for the boys! There is actually sand!
We have a large yard fenced in,
so that the boy's cannot
swim whenever they chose! We
have been spending hours down
playing in the water! Y'all are
always welcome to come for a
visit!

3 comments:

Julie said...

SWEET! that looks so fun. Bet the boys are loving it!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I bet you guys have so much fun down there and it looks beautiful! Owen is so cute... well all your boys are!

Tricia said...

Great shots Jess. I haven't looked at your blog in far too long. We love those little boys, and I miss Owen's snuggles already.