I feel like life has been so busy, I haven't had a
free moment to post any new pictures! As most
of you know,
Nate broke his arm about a week
ago. For those that know him......this is no surprise!
Luckily, it is was small enough that it did not need
to be in a cast! But broken arm and all, he is such
a happy guy!
As you can see with Preston, he thinks he no longer
needs a nap.......but this is proof he still does!! He
is loving school, sledding, and holding his baby!
And last but not least.... My sweeeet Owen. He
is such a good baby! I cannot believe he is almost
3 months! He's been sleeping through
the night, and we rarely here him cry! I just
love him to pieces!
1 comment:
GORGEOUS!!!! You make such beautiful babies! Sure miss ya'll, Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment