I feel so bad I haven't posted in such a long
time! Life has been SO crazy! We blessed
Owen in Idaho, then the next morning,
we loaded up and moved back to North
Dakota~! 17 hours in the car later we
arrived at our new rental house, which
I absolutely LOVE! What I love even
more is being back together as a family!
I loved the time we spent in Idaho,
and we will miss our family there SO
much, but it's good to be home!
The past 3 weeks have been
devoted to unpacking, and getting
settled into our new home. The
following posts, are of my 3 sweet boys! Enjoy!
6 comments:
Where did you go? I can't believe Preston is 4 wow....three boys you are a busy Mom
You are such a stinker for always looking so fabulous after you have a baby!! Glad to have you back in ND, we missed you guys!
Such a cute happy Family!
Love the family photo! SOOO cute!
I am so confused! When you were in Idaho were you guys living here or visiting? I can't believe I missed you!
Glad you are back together as cute little family. It is so tough not being together. I remember the months that my dad was away for work. It was hard on us kids, but worse for my mom. I don't know how she managed it and raising 5 small kids by herself for that period of time. But this news makes me so happy.
Post a Comment