Jim had a meeting in Fargo this past week,
so the boys and I decided to tag along! When
we go, we always stay at this fun hotel with
an indoor water park! The boys had so much
fun, and for the 1st time, Nate really enjoyed
the water! Owen didn't swim........ I didn't think
he was quite ready for that much fun :) Our
sweet baby will be 3 months old this week!
3 comments:
What wonderful pictures! The boys look like they had a great time. Still can't believe how much Owen looks like Preston. You have sweet boys! thanks for sharing,
My boys and I were in Fargo this past week as welll. I wish i would have known you were there and we could have met up. I hope you had a good trip.
Christie
Nate looks like he's growing up, I'm sure glad that he didn't have a cast on his arm, that could have ruined the fun. I'm glad that you got away for the weekend.
Post a Comment