Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nate's 1st Birthday!

We started the day off with waffles, and singing Happy Birthday!



Nate's 1st Bday cake!(if you cannot tell, it's a big cupcake!)
This baby LOVES to have Happy Birthday sung to him!!!
Preston "helping" Nathan open his presents! :)
Baby Nate's new wagon! :)

5 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Seriously - has it been really a year already. Holy cow, time flies.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!! I miss you guys

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

How fun. I can't believe that he's a year old. He looks older...I think that he might be thinning out with all of the moving he's been doing. I bet that the boys will have lots of fun in their wagon. I hope that you are doing well and enjoying your photography class. Love ya!

Sarah said...

So Sweet & Cute!!!! Happy Happy Birthday Baby Nate!!! Sorry I didn't get a card out this year. Give him a squeeze for us!

Julie said...

Can't Wait to see you next month, and kiss my sweet boys!