Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet baby Nate!










I cannot believe that my baby is 1 year old!!
This year has flown by so FAST!
Sweet Nater,
I love you more than life itself.
I cannot imagine my life
without you in it. When I
look at your sweet face, I
cannot help but smile, and
kiss your fat cheeks! I am so
thankful that you are, and will
forever be mine! Happy
Birthday my sweet son.
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Danika said...

Hard to believe he's already a year old! Time flies faster with each one...I can't believe my "baby" is 2 1/2 years old already.

Wish you could come down with your mom this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That did go by so fast! He is so big and so cute! Happy Birthday cutie!

Josh and Amanda said...

Awwww! I hope that you had a fun birthday celebration! Happy birthday Nate!

Julie said...

Can't believe he is already 1 year old! It was so special being there for his birth! I miss my sweet Nator!
Mom