I'm posting this for any of you that have preschool aged kiddos! This website is AMAZING! I started preschool with Preston about 2 months ago, to get him ready for preschool in the fall, then I found this site on a friends blog! Anyway.. Preston LOVES all the activities, check it out!
Preston playing in his rice bucket~his favorite!
His second favorite~ the snow bucket!

I've printed off 6 of these Tot books, they are AWESOME!!!
6 comments:
cute...i saw this on jenna's blog and thought it looked so great for little kids.
hey! so glad you loved the site. I dont know how that woman does it every day. I can hardly do 3 days a week!
Jess your boys are getting so big!! I saw Tot School on Jenna's blog as well, and can't wait to be able to do it!
Wow! So cool! You are so organized! Looks like he is enjoying himself!
The girls and I printed off the dinosaur tot book today, and they have been having lots of fun with it! Thanks for sharing!
I can't wait to be able to do things like this!!! I thought about having a couple of these activities ready for when I have kids over just so I could use these ideas NOW!!! :)
Post a Comment